Working With the Port
Contractors, Consultants & Vendors
The Port of Woodland relies on the services of qualified contractors and vendors from a variety of industries to maintain and upgrade its facilities.
CLOSED – SMALL WORKS REQUEST FOR ESTIMATE- C-2023-08 – Window cleaning at Port office, 1608 Guild Road, Woodland, WA
CLOSED – SMALL WORKS REQUEST FOR ESTIMATE C-2023-07 – 2023 Noxious Weed Control Services via herbicide applications
CLOSED- REQUEST FOR BIDS– Rose Way Industrial Park Buildings 1 and 2 POW- Bid Tally Sheet
CLOSED – REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL Fiber-to-the-home Design Work- awarded to Cannon Construction
CLOSED – SMALL WORKS REQUEST FOR ESTIMATE 2022-21 – Remove, design & build awnings- awarded to Five Rivers Construction
UNDERWAY- Rose Way Industrail Park Buildings 1 and 2 was awarded to Rotschy, Inc. March 7, 2023 Permits
UNDERWAY- Dark Fiber Construction Ariel to Cougar was awarded to Utiligi LLC.
UNDERWAY– Rose Way Industrial Park Design, Engineering, Permitting and Construction Management Building #1 to Johannson Wing Architects on November 23, 2021.
UNDERWAY– Austin Point Dockside Infrastructure Project RFQ was awarded to KPFF.
CONSTRUCTED– Rose Way Industrial Park Construction awarded to Tapani Inc. May 18, 2021.
UNDERWAY– Rose Way Industrial Park RFQ for A&E for Industrial Building awarded to Johannson Wing Architects July 1, 2021.
Small Works Roster
To be eligible to work on Port of Woodland small public works projects, complete the following forms:
- Small Works Roster Application – join our shared small works/consultant roster database
- Intent to Pay Prevailing Wage followed by Affidavit
- Insurance Certification
- IRS W-9 form: Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- New rules per January 1, 2020 regarding affidavits must be followed by all contractors. These are now opened and completed online. To begin work for the Port of Woodland, all contractors must complete their portion and provide certified payroll to close the affidavit. For questions regarding Intent, Affidavit and Certified Payroll, please contact L&I at PW1@Lni.wa.gov.
- 2023 Port of Woodland Small Works Roster Public Notice
Where to Send Completed Documents
- Submit documents online when possible; or
- Mail to Port of Woodland, 1608 Guild Road, Woodland, WA 98674
Additional information about Prevailing Wage and Affidavit Forms is available from the Washington State Department of Labor & Industries. For registration questions, contact us.
The Port of Woodland advertises all public works projects within its newspaper of record, the Daily News. As desired, the Port will also advertise within The Columbian and The Reflector for any bid requests, public works, surplus of materials and announcements. The Port has elected to maintain its own Small Works Roster. The Port may solicit companies as an invite to submit documentation for the roster to meet Port work needs.
The Port of Woodland looks forward to working with you!
The Port of Woodland is seeking interested and qualified candidates for the following position:
- No current positions available
Doing Business at the Port
The Port works with many different entities and organizations to encourage economic growth in the district. Due to properties in both the urban City of Woodland and in rural Cowlitz County, the Port works with both entities to coordinate permitting requirements. The Port partners with Cowlitz Economic Development Council with incentive programs, providing assistance to potential and established businesses. Below are links to the Port’s partners.
Who does business with the Port?
The Port of Woodland has many businesses that lease or own property from the Port, including:
- Advanced Composite Services
- Brown Strauss
- C&G Properties
- Columbia Precast
- Donald Farms
- Hamilton Drywall
- Lutzenberger Farms
- North Fork Composites
- Olympic Aero
- PERI Formwork Systems, Inc.
- Stellar J
- Taylor Trucking
- Tribeca Transport, LLC
- West Coast Training