The month of November has been incredibly busy at the Port. Here are some of our activities:
- Port Commission refinanced two debts saving approximately $160,000 to the tax payer in interest savings.
- Port Commission approves final operations and capital budget with $8million in capital construction and planning projects slated for 2021.
- Port Commission approves the formation of the Port’s first Industrial Development District- Port-wide- to focus on future investments and projects.
- Port Commission updates Comprehensive Scheme in its 5th year marking a majority of projects underway or complete.
- Centennial Industrial Park breaks ground.
- Port Commission looks to acquire additional industrial ground while Agreements take place on existing industrial ground that will bring new industry to Woodland
Upcoming in December-January, the Port will be moving forward on other projects like:
- Rose Way Industrial Park to go out to bid in Q1 2021, full site infrastructure, roadway in 2021- buildings in 2022.
- Ariel to Cougar Fiber Construction in Q1-Q2 2021 complete in Q3 2021.
- Complete land transactions in Q1 2021.
- Martin Bar Public Access, Mitigation and Infrastructure Study begins January 2021.
Check out the full slate of projects, at the end of document, for the Port within the Comprehensive Scheme of Harbor Improvements. Final CSHI November 2020