The Port of Woodland’s prestigious Schurman Way Industrial Park is adjacent to Interstate-5 and Dike Road off Schurman Way. This site is in proximity to the Burlington Northern/Santa Fe and Union Pacific line with the ability to connect a rail spur to the property. More...
Available: 25 acres of industrial zoned ground property with rail access dual served by Union Pacific and Burlington Northern Santa Fe. The property is available at a rate of $671.95 per acre plus Washington State leasehold tax.
|Map Property||Industrial Park||25|
|Map Property||Industrial Park||2|
The Port's Down River Industrial Park is located at 1395 Down River Drive in the heart of Woodland's light industrial area. More...
The Port recently completed construction of the sixth building in this park. Buildings include 3-phase power, 20-ft. ceilings and overhead doors, gas heat, city water/sewer. This park is perfect for someone looking for light manufacturing and/or warehouse facilities. Contact the Port regarding existing lease space or build-to-suit possibilities in this state-of-the-art light industrial park.
|Map Property||Industrial Park, buildings||-|
These two new parks are located to the west of Schurman Way and along Guild Road. The property is currently completing the master design phase that will include 3-5 building options ranging from 20,000 square feet to over 45,000 square feet. More...
The Port is completing the infrastructure permitting for the site and is awaiting funding for the infrastructure improvements to construct everything up to the building pads. The Port anticipates construction in 2019-2020.
|Photos||Industrial Park, buildings||-|
The industrial park will include 8 lots for a range of build-to-suit opportunities ranging from 5,000SF to 60,000SF in potential building size. The properties are being designed to include storm water retention, landscaping, roads, lighting, water, sewer and fiber among other standard amenities at the Port. More...
The site is within the city limits. The binding site plan has been submitted to the City for approval.
|Photos||Industrial Park, buildings||-|
Schurman Way Industrial Park
Schurman Way Industrial Park includes 50 acres of Port property with access to BNSF and UP rail service through the Port of Woodland Schurman Spur line. Schurman Way includes Port constructed and owned buildings and ground leases as well as lots for sale and lease. For more information on availability of lots, contact Lance Brown at Fuller Group CRE at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-597-0573.
Current Projects at Schurman Way Industrial Park
- 1670 Schurman Way Building Office Space A&E RFQ. No proposals were received. This project will be re-advertised later this spring.
Rose Way and Centennial Industrial Parks
HOWARD WAY ROAD EXTENSION AND GUILD IMPROVEMENTS
- Project will serve for infrastructure for Rose Way and Centennial Industrial Parks.
- Advertisement of construction project coming soon.
- Funding received from WA CERB.
CENTENNIAL INDUSTRIAL PARK (GUILD II)
- Design Concept, Master Site Plan and Permit – Awarded to Gibbs and Olson Binding Master Site Plan – COMPLETE.
- Howard Way Extension and Guild Road Improvements – Advertisement of construction coming soon.
- Engineering, Permits and Construction of Orchard Way- Documentation coming soon.
- Marketing and lot information will be available once funding is determined and secured for Orchard Way infrastructure. Parcels will be available for lease, lease-to-purchase, or purchase. Below are the parcel lot sizes to be made available.
- Parcel 1: 147,033 SF/ 3.38 AC- under contract
- Parcel 2: 186,556/ 4.28 AC- under contract
- Parcel 3: 71,520 SF/ 1.64 AC
- Parcel 4: 52,775 SF/ 1.21 AC
- Parcel 5: 23,043 SF/ 0.53 AC
- Parcel 6: 25,919 SF/ 0.60 AC
- Parcel 7: 31,996 SF/ 0.73 AC
- Parcel 8: 19,478 SF/ 0.45 AC
ROSE WAY INDUSTRIAL PARK (GUILD I)
- Project funded through grants from Cowlitz County .09 rural Development Funds, Washington State CERB, and U.S. Department of Commerce’s Economic Development Administration to complete the planning studies.
- Project is pending federal funding and has received Washington State CERB funding for the infrastructure, road construction and for the construction of the first building at the site. The building will be available for lease with 23,000 square feet of a metal pre-engineered structure with roll up doors, utilities and access to Guild Road and (the future) Rose Way.
Phase II: Design, Engineering and Permitting
- Awarded to Harper Houf Peterson Righellis Inc. – COMPLETE
Phase II Document Library
- Phase One ESA 2005
- Cultural Resources 2016
- Critical Areas
- Geotechnical Site Investigation
- Transportation Study
- Memo Underground Storage Tanks
- FEMA Flood Hazard Layer
- Mitigation Credit Purchase Certificate
- Guild Road I – EDA-PER HHPR
- EDA Environmental Narrative Revised 12 2019
- Preliminary Environmental Work for Guild Road Industrial Park – awarded March 17, 2016 to Ecological Land Services (press release)
- Critical Areas Report
- SHPO Report
- Presence of Tanks Onsite Report
- Economic Analysis and Feasibility Study – Awarded to Hansen Designs, completed August 2014
- Updated Economic Analysis – Hansen Designs, completed March 2015
- Environmental Narrative
- Task, Timeline and Fees
- Site Map of Project Site
- Conceptual Design (image)