Architect & Engineer (A&E)
Guild Road Industrial Park I
- Phase II: Guild Road Industrial Park I – awarded to Harper Houf Peterson Righellis Inc.
Phase I Documents
- Economic Analysis and Feasibility Study – Awarded to Hansen Designs, completed August 2014
- Updated Economic Analysis – Hansen Designs, completed March 2015
- Environmental Narrative | Task, Timeline and Fees | Site Map of Project Site | Conceptual Design (image)
- Preliminary Environmental Work for Guild Road Industrial Park – awarded March 17, 2016 to Ecological Land Services (press release)
- Critical Areas Report | SHPO Report | Presence of Tanks Onsite Report
Funding provided by Cowlitz County (.09) Rural Development Funds, Washington State CERB and U.S. Department of Commerce Economic Development Administration (EDA)
Details coming soon.
Dark Fiber Feasibility
- Dark Fiber Feasibility and Market Analysis – coming in 2017
Port of Woodland Administrative Building
- Port of Woodland Administrative Building – Collins Architecture Design and Construction Estimates.
- Renovation and Construction- coming in 2017
Guild Road Industrial Park II
- Design Concept, Master Site Plan and Permit- Awarded to Gibbs and Olson April 6, 2017.
Guild-Klady Centennial Orchard
The Port of Woodland and Scouts from Troop 531 are partnering to rejuvenate the Guild-Klady Orchard recognized as a Centennial Farm in 1978. One of the only community orchards on public lands in Cowlitz County, the site includes pears, apples, walnuts, and plums. The Scouts will be developing a site plan for the orchard along with constructing benches and tables, a trail, and history markers at the site. the project is slated to be complete in summer 2017 with a celebration to honor the Centennial Orchard and welcome the community.