Architect & Engineer (A&E)
Guild Road Industrial Park I
- Phase II: Guild Road Industrial Park I – awarded to Harper Houf Peterson Righellis Inc.
Phase I Documents
- Economic Analysis and Feasibility Study – Awarded to Hansen Designs, completed August 2014
- Updated Economic Analysis – Hansen Designs, completed March 2015
- Environmental Narrative | Task, Timeline and Fees | Site Map of Project Site | Conceptual Design (image)
- Preliminary Environmental Work for Guild Road Industrial Park – awarded March 17, 2016 to Ecological Land Services (press release)
- Critical Areas Report | SHPO Report | Presence of Tanks Onsite Report
Funding provided by Cowlitz County (.09) Rural Development Funds, Washington State CERB and U.S. Department of Commerce Economic Development Administration (EDA)
The Port of Woodland issued a Letter of Intent for the purchase of property referred to as “Kuhnis Road” from the Washington State Department of Natural Resources (DNR). The property totals 154 acres of agricultural land. The Port is seeking the property as part of the Comprehensive Scheme of Harbor Improvements potential site improvements and anticipates that the current agricultural use will be maintained. The Port Commission adopted Resolution #448 in regarding to any potential and speculative development concerns. The DNR has issued its SEPA Determination of Non-Significance (DNS) for the sale of the Kuhnis Road property. The Port Commission will take action on August 17, 2017 at 5 PM for the Purchase Sale Agreement for the property.
Dark Fiber Feasibility
- Dark Fiber Feasibility and Market Analysis – RFQ open- Proposals due August 31, 2017 at 3 P.M. RFQ Dark Fiber Feasibility Study and Market Analysis
Port of Woodland Administrative Building
- Port of Woodland Administrative Building – Collins Architecture Design and Construction Estimates.
- Renovation and Construction- coming in 2017
Guild Road Industrial Park II
- Design Concept, Master Site Plan and Permit- Awarded to Gibbs and Olson April 6, 2017.
Guild-Klady Centennial Orchard
The Port of Woodland and Scouts from Troop 531 are partnering to rejuvenate the Guild-Klady Orchard recognized as a Centennial Farm in 1978. One of the only community orchards on public lands in Cowlitz County, the site includes pears, apples, walnuts, and plums. The Scouts will be developing a site plan for the orchard along with constructing benches and tables, a trail, and history markers at the site. the project is slated to be complete in summer 2017 with a celebration to honor the Centennial Orchard and welcome the community.